Starting from Bikemed, mount your bike for an unforgettable day trip!
The sublime cycle path allows you to overlook the Corniche de Sète and its clear waters, then takes you along the Lido between vineyards and beaches… why not take a swim ?
Sète, l’Île Singulière, is a wonderful theater for bike exploration.
-Sète and its unique, colorful culture, nautical jousting, fishing, painting, gastronomy, its small, intimate and typical corners, its beautiful cycle paths overlooking the Mediterranean sea …
-The beaches of the Corniche coves and the long and beautiful beach from Sète to Marseillan …
-The lido separating the Mediterranean sea from the lagoon, dotted with vineyards and ancient salt marshes …
-L’Etang de Thau, a real ecological treasure, Natura 2000 certified, its birds, its colors, its traditions and its secrets corners…
Sète is also the starting point for cycling the Canal du Midi, the Via Rhona and the Mediterranean sea.
– Departure for the Canal Du Midi and the Canal des Deux Mers
Rent your bike from us in Sète and leave it in Carcassonne, Toulouse or Bordeaux.
– The ViaRhôna which links Lake Geneva to the Mediterranean sea
– The Mediterranean sea by bike, from Spain to Italy
Repair / sale of classic and electric bikes
In addition to rental, we offer the sale of professional range bicycles from the Arcade brand, SUNN and the Manufacture Française du Cycle. Made in France, they are very solid, robust and of high quality, at very competitive prices.
We propose to try them out before any purchase: Electric bikes, City bikes, Cross-country bikes, Moutain bikes, Tandem, Fat Bike, Beach Cruiser, E-Bikes, children’s bikes …
Maintenance and repair of your bike by a professional bike mechanic.
19, Promenade JB Marty 34200 Sète
Tours supervised by our state-certified instructors
We offer groups of 10 to 20 people to discover several routes guided by our state-certified instructors:
– Day trip around the lagoon, with or without a meal
– Stroll between Sète and Marseillan, with a visit to Noilly Prat, with or without meals, beaches, Canal du Midi, etc…
– Journey between Sète and the Cathedral of Maguelone, Canal du Rhône in Sète, wild beaches, etc…
– Half-day tours to discover Sète and its secret corners …
Contact us to get a quote based on the desired route, duration, date and number of participants !
BIKEMED is also
Enjoy a kayak or stand-up paddle trip