Sète and laguna of Thau with a bike!
Magnificent lining paths the lagoon of Thau in the bicycle paths of Sète to Marseillan, along the beach, the country of Thau is a destination dreamed for the bike:
- Etang de Thau, real ecological classified treasure Natura 2000, its birds, its colors, its traditions and his its secret places...
- Sète and its singular, high culture in color, the jousts, the fishing, painting, the gastronomy, its intimate and typical small places, its beautiful bicycle paths overhanging the Mediterranean Sea...
- the beaches of the creeks of the Corniche and the long and beautiful beach of Sète to Marseillan...
- the lido separating the Mediterranean Sea of the lagoon, strewed with vineyards and with former salterns...
- Sète is an ideal departure or final point to discover Canal du Midi.
- follow our self-guided circuit by road-book: " The Tour of the Singular Island ", 12 km, easy level.
- ask for a guided trip by State-certified instructor to discover other secret paths, for groups from 10 people, 35€ a person for half day.
- rent an hybrid bike to discover Canal du Midi between Sète, Carcassonne, Toulouse or Bordeaux!
-City bikes to discover Sète and the beaches with nice bikes.
Clear and instructive road-books, helmets, saddlebags, locks, everything is supplied to you for more safety and pleasure.
BikeMed est une création de KayakMed
Siège social: 7, impasse Léon Foucault